So, a particular merchant posted something you have to get your hands on and it’s a random draw? If you’ve yet to traverse the random draw waters, have no fear! If you have already entered one, consider this a refresher. Here is everything you need to know from entering the random draw all the way to pick up!
1. Subscribe to your Favorite Merchants
Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! This way, should the merchant utilize the notifications feature, you will be notified when new offers are available!
2. Ensure Proper Payment Is In Your Account
Doing this in advance of the random draw will ensure that the card you want to be charged is in your account prior to entering. However, you can always input the card at the time of entering as well!
3. Know the Proxy Rules
Are you planning on using a proxy for this offer if your entry wins? If so, please double-check that the merchant is allowing proxies before entering, because the brewery may not offer a refund if you’re unable to pick up.
4. Use the Oznr App
You cannot enter a random draw from the web version of Oznr.
Now that you’ve entered the random draw, here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- If you need to remove your entry, as long as the entry window is still open, head to your entry in the orders tab of your account and click the “Remove Entry” button.
- Adding a new card to your account or updating your default card does not update the payment method associated with your entry. If you need to update the payment associated with your entry, follow the steps above to remove your entry, and then re-enter with the proper payment method. Please note this can only be done when the entry window is open. It cannot be done when the entry window has closed and can result in a failed charge, meaning a losing entry.
- If a charge to your card fails, your entry is not a winner, and there's no way to charge you after the fact.