Whether you're an experienced Oznr user or you just created your account today, this article will provide everything you need to know before making a purchase. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Subscribe to your Favorite Merchants
Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! This way, should the merchant utilize the notifications feature, you will be notified when something will be going live!
2. Ensure Proper Payment Is In Your Account
Doing this in advance of the offer allows you to use the Buy Now feature at checkout, which can save valuable seconds. Take the time to make sure your preferred payment method is in your account prior to the offer being available for purchase.
3. Ensure your Oznr App is Up to Date
We are regularly pushing out updates and improvements to the app, so before the offer window is open, check to see if you need to update your Oznr app! Also, use the app over the website!
4. Use the Buy Now Feature
If you already have your payment method in your account, you can use the Buy Now feature at checkout. This will save valuable seconds at checkout!
5. Know the Proxy Rules Before Making a Purchase
Are you planning on using a proxy for this pre-sale if your purchase is completed? If so, please double-check that the merchant is allowing proxies.
After you make the purchase, here are a couple things to note:
- For offers purchased on the Oznr iOS or Android app, users who are opted-in for push notifications will receive a push notification reminder the day the pick up window starts
- If you forget when the pick up window is, head to the offer in your orders tab, and you’ll see the pick up window listed there!
- If you made the purchase, got a successful message in the app and your card was charged, but you aren’t seeing the offer in your orders tab, don’t fret! Close out of the app, log out and log back in. You should see it then!
- DO NOT PUSH THE CLAIM BUTTON! Leave that to a staff member at time of pick up! Don't see a Claim Button? No worries, we also allow merchants to use barcodes as well.