Steps to put an item on sale
1. Create the item you want to put on sale by either
- From the items page clicking on the pills at the top (Beer, Event, Membership...)
- From the on sale page clicking Put items On-Sale and selecting Add New Item
2. Click Put Items On-sale to open the On Sale creation wizard
3. Select the items you would like to put on sale then click Next
4. Determine the price, quantity and max purchase quantity for each item and variant
- If you need to add another variant you can do that by going back to the previous step and clicking on the item to modify it
5. Set the type of sale for the items
- Random Draw - is meant for high demand items and is a lottery that allows customers to enter with their credit card during the entry window. Then you will manually run the selection process to randomly select winners on the selection day
- Limited On Sale - is for specialty items that are only on sale for a limited time
- Always On Sale - is for your core items that you have on hand most of the time
6. Add Post Purchase Instruction that tells the customer what to expect after buying. For instance, how to pick up their item, when items will ship, or information about getting into an event
7. Next select the attributes of your On Sale
- Published - Determine if you want to immediately publish the item to your store or if it's still a work in progress mark it as Keep Unpublished
- Access - Select who can see this on sale the public or members of specific memberships
- Fulfillment - Determine how you customers will be able to received the item pick up or shipping
- Location - Select the location that the items will be available at
- Features - Determine additional features like allowing proxies or transfers, allow customer to purchase an item multiple times, allow early access to your members
8. Finally review the details of the on sale and click Finish to put the items on sale
What's the difference between the Items and On Sale pages?
The Items page is your one stop shop where you will create and manage your items catalog, including branding, description, and variants. All items that you have ever created will live on this page and can be reused or duplicated
The On Sale page is where you create and manage the items that are on sale on your store. This is where you manage pricing, inventory, on sale timing, features like proxying and members only perks.
How do I update an item?
From the Items page you can search for the item and click on the title, which will open up a for for editing the details of your item and allow you to add additional variants to add to an on sale.
If the item is on sale the update will immediately reflect on your store
Can I delete an item that is already on sale?
You can delete items up until you put it on sale. After it is on sale then you have the ability to archive the item if you no longer want it to show under Available items. We recommend archiving one off items to keep you catalog tidy.